Library Events Monday, July 30
• What Are You Reading? Book Group, 12 p.m., Midway branch. (Adults) Share and discuss current reads. No assigned books.
• Lunch Bunch, 12 to 1 p.m., main library. (Families) Join us weekdays in June and July for a free delicious lunch for kids 18 and under. Adults who accompany them may purchase a meal for $3. Fun visitors and stories too. No sign-up required.
Tuesday, July 31
• Inglés a Nuestro Alcance/ English Within Our Reach, 6:15 to 7:30 p.m., main library. (Adults) Join other Spanish speakers as we learn English grammar and vocabulary, practice speaking, and more. No sign-up necessary.
Wednesday, Aug. 1
• Baby Story Time, 10 a.m., main library. (Ages 9 to 23 months) Songs, rhymes, stories, and activities. No sign-up necessary.
• Teen Game Time, 4 p.m., main library. (Ages 11 to 18) Play exciting board, card and video games. No sign-up necessary.
• Yarn Ballers, 6 to 7:30 p.m., main library. (Adults) Drop in for casual crafting and conversation. No sign-up necessary.
Thursday, Aug. 2
• Summer Art Attack, 4 p.m., main library. (Families) Make patriotic magnets, sun prints, feather art, bejeweled crafts and more. Call 873-5191 to sign up.
• Library Writers’ Group, 6:30 p.m., main library. (Adults and teens) Kick-start your imagination with creative writing exercises. No sign-up required.
Friday, Aug. 3 • Friday Coffee Club, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., main library. (Adults) Join us every other week to meet interesting personalities and discuss intriguing topics. Refreshments provided. This week join us for Olympic Gold Medalist Micki King.